The UK ClinOps Content Specialist is responsible for the management and creation of Membership Support content in order to promote patient self-help, first contact resolution, and contact rate reduction. Under the guidance of the UK ClinOps Ops Specialist, the content you develop will have a direct contribution to the overall success of the Membership Support teams.
WHAT YOU’LL WORK ON
- Collaborate with SMEs and stakeholders to develop internal and external content to support the Membership Support team. Content includes, but is not limited to, email macros, SOPs, internal Knowledge Base pages, external Help Centre articles, call flows, announcement comms, Contact Type tree maintenance, and more
- Proactively identify improvements in our current content ecosystem and effectively manage the full content life cycle from creation, sign o, publication, modification and deletion
- Manage the content request process, triage and prioritise incoming requests, and close the loop with content requestors after completion of content
- Work cross-functionally to develop processes and support resources that are consistent, accurate and adheres to legal, brand, and support guidelines
- Partner with the Training and Quality teams to champion a culture of continuous improvement through robust process documentation and optimisation
- Prepare reports, key findings, and learnings for Team Leads, Senior Leadership Team, and stakeholders
- Assist with other support operations initiatives, including but not limited to, contact rate reduction, first contact resolution, queue reduction, help centre strategy, and more
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Exceptional written communication skills and the ability to independently create effective and efficient content for agents, patients, and stakeholders
- Ability to establish trust and effective working relationships with different teams and stakeholders with little guidance
- Proactive, resilient, and not afraid to reach out to SMEs to learn a process from scratch and build the content to scale it
- Ability to confidently and diplomatically express recommendations and improvement areas
- Strong problem solving abilities and able to develop solutions that resolve issues at the root cause
- Organised, accurate, an eye for detail, and passion for continuous improvement
- A willingness to learn, respond flexibility, and be open to change
WHO YOU ARE
- Works in a straight-forward, collaborative and inclusive way and is non-political;
- They strive for excellence in all they do and always look to improve our service and
- Regularly seeks to turn ideas into action and injects creativity into every touch point.
- Frequently has a can-do attitude and a positive viewpoint;
- Takes ownership and always delivers against what is agreed.
- Respects the views of ideas and others.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Annual salary of £27k
- Newly redesigned offices with a fun and engaging culture
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- Private health care including physio and wellbeing for you, your partner and children
- Life insurance cover of 4x salary
- Unlimited drinks, fruit and a great selection breakfast options
- Weekly yoga sessions
- Pension contribution matched up to 5%
- The Babylon App! Gain access to unlimited free consultations for you and your nearest and dearest.
WORKING AT BABYLON
Whether you work in one of our amazing offices or a distributed team, Babylon is highly collaborative and fun! You’ll have a chance to work in a fast-paced environment with experienced industry leaders. We have a learning environment where you can make an impact.
WHO WE ARE
We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it’s one that’s shared by our team who shares our values, to dream big, build fast and be brilliant. To achieve this, we’ve brought together one of the largest teams of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers to focus on combining the ever-growing computing power of machines, with the best medical expertise of humans, to create a comprehensive, immediate and personalized health service and make it universally available.
At Babylon our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We’re a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers, forging the way for a new generation of healthcare. We’re only as good as our people. So, finding the best people is everything to us. We serve millions, but we choose our people one at a time…
DIVERSITY AT BABYLON
We believe that difference inspires a better, healthier world. That’s why it’s at the heart of everything we do. From our people to our products, difference enriches every part of our business and creates a culture based on equality of opportunity, and in which all Babylonians can progress their careers. We’re committed to creating an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, pregnancy status, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.