Lead Content Producer
This is a key time to be joining British Airways as we Build a Better BA. We take huge pride in our past – but we’re looking to the future as an airline that loves embracing the best of modern Britain. Our country’s creativity, diversity, style, wit and warmth are the same special qualities that make us who we are. If you’re made of the same qualities as us, you could soon be part of the next chapter of our story. Together as one team, we’re connecting Britain with the world and the world to Britain like no one else
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Corporate Affairs team as our Lead Content Producer, the team are responsible for:
- Originating, producing and delivering creative video, photography
- Graphic design and audio content across a series of platforms
- Internal channels such as our intranet, digital kiosks and podcasts
- External channels, like our social media platforms including Instagram and LinkedIn, our media center and ba.com.
This is a crucial role in our team for a media professional, able to shoot and edit audio and video as well as experience of working on social media and internal communications projects – bringing to life exciting ideas that drive pride and trust in our people and brand awareness and engagement for our customers.
Duties will include -
- Creating content that motivates, inspires, educates, informs, sells, and simply, provides information, across a wide variety of digital platforms
- Originating and delivering consistently high-quality content across all internal and external channels, including digital and intranet UX (user experience) on time and to budget
- Digital and creative management of intranet platform
- Developing content using production and design tools and software across multiple channels, including Unily platform, video production, photography, podcasts and graphic design
- Ensuring a consistent look and feel for all content, aligning with both internal and external brand guidelines
Our Corporate and Support roles come with big potential to make your mark on our business. The airline industry changes so fast that we’re constantly evolving and finding new ways to impress customers and get ahead of our competitors. If you’re an innovator and brave and bold thinker, you will be in your element at British Airways.
Your impact on British Airways will be rewarded with a competitive rewards package plus the opportunity to develop and progress your career in many directions.
Not only will you have the chance to further your career development within BA, you’ll have access to our competitive reward and benefits package. This includes core company paid benefits such as a Defined Contribution pension scheme, generous Life Assurance cover and a whole host of options to support your physical, mental and financial wellbeing. You can also sign up for a range of voluntary benefits such as Private Medical cover, Dental and Critical Illness cover, Technology Scheme, Cycle to Work and Electric Car Scheme. And of course, you’ll be able to enjoy the benefit of staff travel as soon as you join us
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at British Airways. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
N.B. We reserve the right to close a vacancy before the closing date in the event of an overwhelming response or a change in business priorities
Your application has been successfully submitted.