Head of Content
MindGym was created to transform the performance of people, by changing how they think, feel, and behave every day. We are behavioural change specialists, conceived 22 years ago around a dinner table, and launched shortly after, at our founder’s kitchen table. Today our client list includes most of the FTSE100/S&P100, including some of the world’s biggest organisations including Unilever, Coca-Cola, Citi, and Microsoft. Over 4 million professionals in 60 countries have taken part in a live MindGym experience. And we successfully floated on the London Stock Exchange. But one thing has stayed the same. Our passion to help people use their minds more effectively so they get more out of life and give more to others.
A bit about what we do
We are fundamentally changing the way companies work. We deliver a whole host of battle-tested solutions designed to address the world’s biggest challenges - and we continue to innovate to help companies be ready for tomorrow. Every product and solution has been designed by MindGym’s world-class team of behavioural scientists, using the latest science to deliver practical solutions based on facts, not fads. Everything we offer - be it an app for first time managers or our bite-size learning programmes - creates positive change. We're looking for people that can change people, and change the world. If you're determined to use smart ideas to make a difference, we'd like to hear from you.
In this role, you'll help turn the world's best-kept secret into one of the world's most talked about companies. You’ll work directly with our CEO, our brilliant behavioural scientists, and our incredible marketing team to build a global brand that motivates, captivates and inspires. You’ll create powerful, award winning thought leadership, delivering insights with the power to reshape organisations. You’ll help to make the complex simple, and bring clarity to an industry plagued by jargon, fads and pseudoscience. You’ll cut through the clutter with creativity, wit and wisdom that demands attention. You’ll be the voice of a company with a well-earned reputation for challenging convention and disrupting the status quo. You’ll be that catalyst that drives change in organisations; the spark that sets the business world ablaze.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will lead a creative team to produce amazing content in all formats
- You’ll collaborate with a team of behavioural scientists to publish award-winning, research-based thought leadership
- You’ll empower a global sales team with resources they will use to share our products, services and solutions with the world
- You’ll expand the reach of our global marketing efforts, with a creative and compelling message that resonates in the hearts and minds of our audience
- You’ll oversee the content engine that drives awareness of our brand and demand for our products services and solutions
- You’ll inspire, challenge and develop others to do their best work
- You’ll develop and tailor content for all social and digital channels to fully leverage paid, earned, shared and owned media channels.
- You’ll harness data to inform and optimise our content strategy and report on performance
- You’ll establish processes to bring new content to market, from conception to completion
- You’ll develop a deep understanding of our business and the larger industry, in order to identify and capitalise on trends
- You have a brilliant, creative mind, overflowing with ideas you want to share with the world.
- You’re intellectually curious, with a passion for learning and a genuine interest in the science of behaviour change.
- You’re a self-starter, with experience working independently and managing a virtual team.
- You have a growth mindset, and always look for learning opportunities.
- You’re resilient in the face of challenges, calm under pressure, and fun to be around!
- You’re collaborative and thrive in a cross-functional environment where you easily partner with different teams.
- You have a gift for taking complex concepts and making them easier to understand. You have strong project management experience and a process orientation.
- You automatically think in terms of process, cadence and flow.
- You’re data driven, with experience using data to inform decisions.
- You’re a leader and you like to bring out the best in others.
It’s also great if you have…
- Start-up and growth-orientated business experience
- Five to ten years of relevant work experience in marketing and communications
- Experience leading a creative team in an agency or internal marketing function
- A degree in Business, Communications, or Marketing.
If this sounds like something you’d be great at, we’d love to hear from you.
Working at MindGym
We want people to do their best work every day and that's why we ensure everyone at MindGym works in an environment that challenges them to be their best, while maintaining a strong sense of wellbeing. MindGym is committed to diversity and inclusion. We offer equal employment opportunities to all applicants regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, religious beliefs, marital or parental status. We support flexible working arrangements for all roles unless operational requirements prevent otherwise. We are committed to providing a working environment where everyone's individuality and unique contributions are recognised, valued, and respected.
Your application has been successfully submitted.