Content Marketing Executive
About the Company
Reachdesk is the only global, data-driven gifting platform that empowers companies to deliver moments that matter at scale. We help businesses create unforgettable experiences and build deeper connections with their prospects, customers, and employees by sending thoughtful, timely, and personalised gifts. We've been recognised by G2 as one of the Top 5 Fastest Growing Products and we’re only getting started. We're assembling a world-class global team across London, Lisbon and New York offices, with exciting product releases en route!
About the Role
As a Content Marketing Executive, you will report to the Head of Content to deliver exceptional content and execute our global content strategy. The right candidate will be an experienced content writer and creative thinker with a passion for doing things differently - we don’t want to blend into the crowd!
Key responsibilities include:
- Research and create SEO-optimised long-form content such as blog posts, ebooks, research papers, and pillar pages.
- Manage the content creation process giving clear editorial direction and ensuring projects are executed on time.
- Plan and manage an editorial calendar of creative, engaging content in various formats.
- Plan and write engaging and high-converting short-form copy for email, landing pages, social media, and paid LinkedIn and Google campaigns.
- Write, proof, and edit copy for internal marketing documents and sales enablement content.
- Collaborate with designers on design briefs for ebooks, videos, and infographics.
- Work closely with inhouse designers and freelance developers to create engaging, interactive web content.
- Advocate for the use of consistent writing style and tone of voice across all teams and locations.
- Manage the relationship with our SEO agency and collaborate with them to monitor and report on the SEO performance of our website.
- Identify and manage link building opportunities.
- You’re not scared of change and enjoy taking on new challenges.
- You’re creative and like to think outside the box.
- You’re a team player.
- You have a passion for writing and are obsessed with English grammar and punctuation.
- You love collaborating with teams across different disciplines and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You have keen attention to detail and great self-proofing and editing skills.
- You’re data-driven and have experience monitoring metrics to measure performance.
- You have excellent time management skills and can manage multiple projects and moving parts.
- You’re driven and have a self-starting attitude.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
- You have a passion for B2B marketing and sales.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years of experience in a content marketing role.
- Experience in the B2B tech SaaS space.
- Experience writing for global B2B audiences (ideally B2B marketing and sales professionals).
- Good understanding of SEO best practices.
- Experience using SEO tools such as SEMrush and Screaming Frog.
About the Benefits
- Competitive salary and share options.
- Unlimited holiday.
- Vitality Healthcare.
- Monthly wellness and professional development stipends.
- Flexible hybrid working.
- A super friendly working culture populated by fun, smart and dedicated people.
- ..and much more!
We believe that a diverse team will help us achieve our mission sooner and we're actively seeking applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Your application has been successfully submitted.