Content Marketing Manager
Risk Ledger is looking for a talented and growth-driven content marketer to join our marketing team and own/execute Risk Ledger’s content strategy. You’ll use your understanding of our target audience to build engaging content, your understanding of channels to promote it effectively and your analytical skills to measure results and make decisions on what to do next. In a sentence: your job will be to ensure our target customers find Risk Ledger, understand the value, join the network and love it.
At Risk Ledger, we’re building a network of connected organisations, all working together to defend against security breaches in the supply chain. And we’re already working with customers like ASOS, Snyk, Grafana, BAE Systems and the NHS to achieve our vision.
You’ll work alongside our growth marketing manager to bring potential customers to the top of the funnel, build our brand, increase customer engagement and ultimately drive revenue growth.
We're looking for someone who has the drive and tenacity to help build a successful marketing machine, learn from their mistakes and turn Risk Ledger into a well-known, trusted, go-to product for supply chain security.
We're building a team that values collaboration, transparency and continual learning, with people from a diverse range of backgrounds. Whether you've seen the growth of an early stage startup before, or simply see it as an exciting challenge, we'd love to speak with you.
What you'll be doing
- Develop and own our content strategy across channels (social media, PR, blog etc.)
- Use your knowledge of SEO to find the most profitable keywords and start ranking for them
- Deliver great content that resonates with our audience & drives engagement
- Identify content opportunities that will be effective at delivering both traffic and key performance metrics
- Develop a social proof strategy that ladders into broader content marketing and marketing strategies, including interviewing our customers for testimonials, and working with the broader marketing team on full-funnel campaigns that support business, product, and audience goals
- Produce original content and experiment with formats and narrative styles of seller storytelling to differentiate us from competitors and enhance the editorial approach
- Work with external agencies/freelancers to deliver content.
- Optimise content for traffic and conversions
- Test and optimize with experiments to improve acquisition
We're looking for someone who
- Has experience in content-forward roles developing content and/or editorial strategies
- Understands content distribution/marketing channel best practices (SEO, social media, email, paid ads etc.)
- Can successfully optimise content to maximise traffic (SEO) or other performance metrics
- Takes a highly creative approach, is able to think outside the box and is willing to test different approaches to find the right one
- Excellent writing, editing & proofreading skills in both long, short and creative copy
- Is a self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Has experience in B2B tech startup
- Is data and feedback-driven with a positive attitude and ability to listen, learn, and iterate.
- Is eager to learn and grow, able to reflect on their strengths/weaknesses and is always looking to improve
- 💰 Base salary, depending on level of experience, of £40,000 to £60,000.
- 👌 The autonomy and flexibility you need to deliver the work as you see fit
- 🚀 The opportunity to get involved with sales strategy and execution
- 💻 The equipment you need to get the job done, in the office and at home
- 📚 All the learning resources and books you want to aid in your personal development
- 📈 Generous EMI stock options
- 🏖 24 days of holiday a year, plus all bank holidays - take a break, enjoy yourself!
- ✈️ Up to an additional 30 days of unpaid leave a year to use as you wish
- 🎉 Regular socials to unwind and have some fun
Your application has been successfully submitted.