Associate, Content Strategy & Analysis - UK
Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service with 221 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commitments.
The Content Strategy & Analysis team is looking for an Associate to join the UK team. This team develops strategic insights to further the company's efforts across UK and EMEA, with a specific focus on valuation, overall content strategy and industry intelligence. The team is highly visible across the company and in particular to the senior leadership of Netflix who depend heavily on the strategic insights from the Content Strategy & Analysis team to inform important business decisions across the company. The Associate position will be an integral member of the EMEA Content Strategy & Analysis team and be responsible for providing support and analysis across the breadth of work provided by the team.
- Conducting analysis of key business drivers, trends and content performance indicators.
- Conducting market research, tracking and compiling industry trends and competitive analysis.
- Creating insightful presentations that summarise analysis and presenting them to groups of Netflix managers and executives to influence decision-making.
- Compiling thoughtful post-mortem analyses to determine areas for optimization and improvement.
- Candidates are required to be highly analytical and strong, effective communicators. You must thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, focus on generating results and exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics. The candidate must be motivated, disciplined, flexible, and able to work effectively autonomously.
- 2-5 years of experience in a top management consulting firm, investment bank, private equity, hedge fund, and/or media/entertainment/tech company in a strategy/business development/analytical role. We are looking for candidates that have worked in a highly-demanding environment in which complex modelling and analysis are performed.
- Prior experience in Media/Entertainment is a plus, but not a prerequisite.
- High aptitude and enthusiasm for complex problem solving utilising financial modelling and analysis, including strong Excel skills.
- Familiarity with statistical concepts and analysis.
- Adept at writing, facilitating and presenting analyses.
- Degree in a relevant field is ideal.
Your application has been successfully submitted.