Freelance Content Writer
At Plaid, our mission is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. There has never been a better time than now to start building the future of fintech with us. Plaid powers the tools millions of people rely on to live a healthier financial life. We work with thousands of companies like Venmo, SoFi, and Betterment, several of the Fortune 500, and many of the largest banks to make it easy for people to connect their financial accounts to the apps and services they want to use. Plaid’s network covers 12,000 financial institutions across the US, Canada, UK and Europe. Founded in 2013, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Salt Lake City, Washington D.C., London and Amsterdam. #LI-Remote
Supporting the European team, you will work with cross-functional colleagues in the US to define and execute on our European content roadmap.
The Content writer will own and execute the content marketing strategy. You will have a unique opportunity to develop Plaid’s reputation as a leader in Open Banking. We anticipate that this will be a 2.5/3 day a week time commitment but we can be flexible about how these days are completed over a month.
You will develop content that will contribute to revenue from both new and existing customers and will be integral to driving traffic and delivering quality leads to our NBA and growth teams through content across the funnel
What excites you
- Strategy - define our content strategy, create a content calendar, establish best practice models that work for our business
- Execution - create compelling copy for content, marketing assets and other deliverables - from scratch - for sales and marketing enablement
- Brand building and awareness - develop a content library for distribution across our digital platforms including automation tools, social media, email and website
What excites us
- You have experience writing high impact ebooks, blogs and whitepapers for the technology sector
- Attention to detail with effective time management and prioritization skills
- You can spot new content opportunities through industry trends and research
- You are tech savvy and can use marketing tools such as Salesforce and Pardot, Contentful CMS...
- You have experience building cross functional relationships
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Your application has been successfully submitted.