Senior Copywriter and Content Strategist
About The Role
This is a new role, joining the Health & Pharma team to help craft, direct and drive our content forward. To be an expert in all things related to content, social media and brand consistency with the ability to create content for different audiences.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short and long-term marketing targets, determining which methods work for each brand and why.
- Develop editorial calendars
- Ensuring all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimised for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, email, point of purchase, mobile, video, print and in-person.
- Liaise with colleagues and clients to ensure brand consistency
- Collaborate with internal teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Leveraging data to develop content themes/topics and execute a plan to develop the assets that support a point of view and educate customers that leads to successful KPIs
- Create and publish engaging content. Edit, proofread and improve other writers’ posts
- Create and refine content processes, including agency processes and response protocols for client
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw the audience's attention. Train and continuously educate colleagues and clients with this knowledge.
- Oversee all content initiatives, ensuring copy is on brand and tactics are used correctly.
- Establish a workflow for requesting, creating, editing, publishing, and retiring content.
- Keep an eye on social communities, engage with audiences, suggest responses, adhere to response protocols and liaise with clients on outlying responses
- Liaise with clients, KOLs (key opinion leaders), experts, talent etc for content and events
- Review and reference content
- Upload content to a content review platform for regulatory approval
Channels content creation is required for:
- Website content
- Web copy
- Video scripts and subtitle edits
- Social Media content
- Paid Search
Industries and Content Topics
- Medical technical content
- Disease areas such as Breast Cancer, Multiple Sclerosis
- To report to the Senior Account Director and Head of Health & Pharma
Key skills and experience
- 10-15 years of experience as a respected leader in multichannel content creation (publishing, journalism, etc.).
- Experience with creating compelling messages for different target demographics. Expertise in all major business software applications
- This role requires a combination of a marketing and publishing mindset, with the most important aspect being to think “customer first”.
- Proven editorial skills. Outstanding command of the English language.
- A track record at creating successful long-form content, such as blogs, and social media content creation and distribution strategies and tactics.
- Project management skills to manage editorial schedules and deadlines within ongoing campaigns.
- A willingness to embrace change and to adapt strategies on the fly
- Empathy and curiosity.
- Experience developing social media strategies and managing brand campaigns across multiple platforms, e.g. Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook & Instagram (with a media team)
- Experience co-creating strategies for campaigns across multiple platforms, drawing on experience and research
- Confident with senior clients, running and participating in creative workshops and discussing digital strategy be looked upon by our clients as the expert in digital content
- Proactive and highly organised with excellent information management skills and a proven ability to multitask
- Able to meet tight deadlines and remain calm
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to deliver clear concise ideas to internal and external stakeholders
- Able to work both solo and as part of a team
- Do you speak and are able to write content in Spanish?
- We will be working with clients in the Latin American region, if we are able to produce content in Spanish for them as well, that would be very beneficial.
- This will include all the same content types as listed above.
- Have a complete understanding of the client's business and market
- Excellent attention to detail
- Analytical and inquisitive
- Passionate about digital with a general thirst for digital knowledge
- Always thinking strategically on behalf of TPX and the client
- Communication is always concise, precise and convincing
- Ability to present strategies with confidence and gravitas
- Team first. Team first. Team first.
- Bright, motivated and driven, with the motivation to lead by example
- Positive thinker, with a can-do attitude
- Reliable, flexible and cooperative
- Diplomatic and tactful
- Personable and approachable, with an enthusiastic and motivational nature
- A passion for excellence
- High energy and committed with a genuine sense of fun
Why work at TPXimpact
- The opportunity to achieve impact in the public sector through your work
- Flexible working to help you function at your best
- We’re collaborative, and will readily give our time to help your development and invest in your training
- Everyone has a voice - inclusivity and respect are key to our culture
- A focus on wellbeing with access to a range of wellness activities and an annual Fitness challenges
- An inclusive workplace with active advocacy networks for women, LGBTQI employees and people from ethnic minorities
Some of the benefits include:
- 30 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- 2 charity volunteer days for causes that you are passionate about
- Working from home allowance
- Maternity/Paternity - 6months Maternity Leave, 3 months Paternity Leave
- Life Assurance
- Employer Pension Contribution of 5%
- Health Cash Plan
- Personal Learning & Development budget
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to equity in the business through a Share Incentive Plan
- Green incentive programmes including Electric Vehicle Leasing and the Cycle to Work Scheme
- Dental insurance
- Financial advice
- Health assessments
About TPXimpact - Digital Experience
TPXimpact transforms the organisations, services and systems that underpin society. We're here to deliver ambitious and sustainable digital outcomes that improve how individuals and society experience the world.
TPXimpact started with the idea that business could be done differently. That organisations should make a positive difference to people's lives and be a force for good in the world.
Our passionate teams of strategists, creatives and technologists design and deliver meaningful customer centred digital experiences, from web platforms through to native mobile apps. By working in the open in partnership with our clients, we build their capabilities so work can continue without us in the longer term. Our focus is sustainable change, always delivered with positive impact.
We’re an inclusive employer, and we care about diversity in our teams. Let us know in your application if you have accessibility requirements during the interview.
Your application has been successfully submitted.