Content Planning Executive
As a Content Planning Executive, you’ll be an enthusiastic, confident and proactive key member of the Content team. Day to day you will be managing the ongoing maintenance of our TUI Brief system, including gathering stakeholder requirements, implementation and testing. A key focus will be managing and improving the relationships with the wider business, in particular the Product, eCommerce, Merchandising and Marketing teams, to ensure Content is updated with our COPE (Create Once, Publish Everywhere) strategy while supporting self-service content and streamlining processes. As part of a team, you’ll support your line manager, the Content Product and Technology Lead and Senior Content Analyst in developing, shaping and maintaining KPI’s based on TUI Briefs.
You’ll also find yourself organising meetings, forums and workshops to improve processes and gain wider stakeholder engagement. A key aspect of the role is improving communication with the wider Content team, with requirements around presentation skills, gaining buy-in for process changes and gathering of requirements from key stakeholders. This is a role which is central to the smooth running of the Content Team, so an element of supporting the wider team will be required.
At TUI we believe that work is something you do not somewhere you go, therefore we are pleased to advise we can consider a hybrid working model for this role.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Support the Content Senior Leadership Team in improved ways of working through various forums, meetings and updates – including Digital Change Forum & Content Forum.
- Present updates, communications and processes across various platforms, huddles and meetings
- Implementing and documenting improvements to process
- Representing the Content Team at the Commercial Alignment Meetings, providing trading updates and communicating priorities to the team in a clear and efficient manner
- Assisting the Content Senior Leadership to improve departmental workflows and visibility
- Working with key stakeholders to understand current challenges with TUI Briefs and implement improvements
- With the support of the Product Content and Technology Lead, owning the TUI Briefs development backlog, gathering feedback, capturing requirements, bug fixes, testing, documenting improvements to processes and sending out clear communications.
- Organising and conducting new starter/user training on TUI Briefs
- Monitoring and supporting TUI Briefs usage to ensure that best practice is being adhered to
- Assisting the Senior Content Analyst and Product Content and Technology Lead with the development, implementation and ongoing maintenance of KPI’s relating to TUI Briefs and being the “expert” in TUI Briefs reporting.
- Supporting the wider content team with tasks as required by the business such as seasonal, campaign launches and brochure rounds.
- Excellent writing skills, detail-oriented
- Good face-to-face and telephone communication skills
- Resourceful and proactive – you can discover the answers when others can’t
- Willingness to learn and adapt as the role evolves
- Commercial acumen, comfortable in communicating commercial language to non-commercial colleagues.
- Comfortable in working with technical colleagues and translating business requirements into development briefs
- Experience in the ongoing development of a digital product would be beneficial but not required.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Pension scheme and life assurance.
We want to be the best-loved holiday company not only for our customers, but for our colleagues too. That’s why we offer a variety of benefits that go above and beyond a competitive salary, so we can help you to live your best life happily at TUI. Click here to find out more.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
If you require any further information regarding this opportunity, please email email@example.com . We really value your interest in TUI and will be back in touch with you shortly after the application closing date.
Your application has been successfully submitted.