Content Marketing Manager
The frequency and sophistication of cyber attacks is at an all-time high. Our mission is to help organizations become more resilient by identifying and prioritizing threats with best-in-class cybersecurity risk management solution – before they can be exploited.
Building on the company’s success and recent acquisitions, we are expanding the marketing team to support our thriving business and international expansion. This is an exciting opportunity for a creative digital content specialist to build and drive our inbound marketing strategy and achieve customer acquisition goals.
What will you be doing as a Content Marketing Manager?
The successful candidate will be a key member of the marketing team to design and deliver high impact content marketing programs to optimize our website and attract inbound traffic. The role requires a deep understanding of content marketing best practices. This is initially a 6-month contract role, with a strong view to become full-time in 2023.
- Create and own the content calendar designed to attract a targeted audience (blog, whitepaper, reports, webinar, landing page etc)
- Perform SEO audits and keyword research, continuous track, monitor and optimize on/off page for search
- Proactively develop new content ideas and identify opportunities for organic traffic growth e.g. content amplification, schema and link building
- Write and update highly optimized trend based and evergreen digital content that converts
- Manage the company’s social media channels, PR and content creation efforts
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels to move prospects down the funnel
- Contribute to the product marketing strategy including sales training, competitive positioning, and product-led growth initiatives
- Ability to think strategically and make decisions based on data, business and customer needs
Who is our ideal candidate?
We're looking for someone who has:
- Hands on experience developing and delivering B2B inbound marketing strategy that drive pipeline increase is a must
- A strong understanding of SEO and content optimization best practice
- Exceptional English writing skills to act as a content writer/editor and develop effective campaign messaging
- Proficiency in HubSpot marketing automation, data analytics and Drupal CMS
- Be able to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty in a small team
- Cyber security industry experience preferred
- Language skills: native English required – other language desirable (German, Swedish or Dutch)
To help us better evaluate your profile, we welcome you to submit recent examples of your content marketing portfolio together with your CV.
Don't fulfil all the criteria? Don't worry - they're just meant as a rough description of what we're looking for.
And what's in it for you?
In return for your efforts, we will offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Laptop and iPhone
- Flat organization structure and lots of autonomy, you are not just a number
- Have the opportunity to build and shape the strategy
- Elaborative set of tools to drive your career, training, and coaching on the job (e.g., LinkedIn Learning)
- Opportunities for in-house career development
- Work with a fun and distributed team and gain international experience
- Flexible and hybrid working option and healthy work-life balance
Does this sound like something for you? Then please don't hesitate to apply!
You must be able to pass a background check to qualify for this position
Your application has been successfully submitted.