Content Marketing Manager
Hundreds of dentists currently use Kiroku, and we are growing fast. Our product works by building workflows for healthcare professionals that then adapt as they use Kiroku. Their intelligent machine learning systems find the optimal way to improve efficiency, while also improving the information collected.
We are a small team based in London. Now is the perfect time to join us to have a huge impact on our future growth!
- Proven track record of high-quality written work, and content production in B2B and B2C
- Knowledge of SEO, and top content brief creations
- Intrinsic drive for creating exceptional content, managing other writers and deadline
- Exceptional copywriting ability
- Experience running webinars and other events (additional)
- Content research like content gap, SEO keywords research
- Create content briefs and write content
- Be our content editor for content production
- Hire and manage content writers and content deadlines
- Manage the operations and accounts on the CMS
- Measure the impact of content against the company OKRs (weekly, monthly, quarterly)
- Manage the social media content calendar
- Support the commercial team by creating sales enablement materials like a case study, white papers, lead magnet and more.
- Produce promotional content for the webinars
- Managing the organisation of webinars and other events
- Manage the newsletter contents and operations
- Working with the graphic designers to produce graphics for the contents
- Support ads, copywriting and email marketing campaigns
- Responsible for the website copywriting along with other commercial team members
- This is not only a content creation role, you should be interested and able to support the marketing team with ad hoc tasks and special projects
- Comfortable learning new things and trying them out
- Interest and ability to support the commercial team with special projects
- Take responsibility for projects and tasks and be an executor along with managing other resources
- Exceptional communication skills
- Work transparently and collaboratively within a distributed team.
- Favour regular, incremental delivery over perfection.
- Strive for continuous learning and improvement for themselves and their teams.
- Keen to challenge the status quo and be part of an innovative team
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Healhtech software to help doctors to write their clinical notes.